Sunday 4 March 2012

And for a real trip, Gotta have a sponsor or two !

Over the past couple weeks, I’ve been lucky enough to tie up a couple of really cool and prestigious supporters to the trip which makes me feel good. They definitely needed to be British to go with me and my bike! Even posted them and hot linked them to my homepage below!
Wanted to find a really new, cool, cutting edge designer which compliments the freedom of the trip. Oily Rag Clothing is a British company that loves the feel, ride, look and smell of old motorcycles. British bikes are their first love (which fits well with my Triumph Bonneville) but if its old and has an engine with oil in it then they still love it! Love the cafe racing and 50’s and 60’s shirt designs.
“Your trip will be fantastic, we were actually thinking of riding across the states this year too.!”, says David
So there you go, I’ll be wearing some cool t-shirts ... / www.oilyragclothing.com

Then amazingly, Dave from Triumph / Dave Lilley replies -
“Great to hear your trips a goer! We can certainly help/advise on basic maintenance & may be able to arrange for a tech to show you. Let me know when you are around”. (oh that will be chain obviously ha ha!) / www.jacklilley.com
Thank you.

p.s. and obviously I'm not saying no to any cool, boho jeans, boots etc. who want to travel with me !

No comments:

Post a Comment