Saturday 31 March 2012

Film & Music Production Testing at Walton Film Studios!

The GoPro Hero2 arrived from California last week and been reading up ever since on the xtreme sport essential - I will not be beaten on the techie jargon - can't be that difficult for even me!   
Today took the 1st few test video footages, first on my bicycle along the river, and then using definately the wrong fitting on the Bonnie - this is definately going to take time to get sorted ...
I've taken about 5 hours trying to download some footage no luck .. sorry!

So I'll post and talk about some EXCEPTIONAL stuff ... MUSIC !
I'm priviledged to know an incredible person who has created a 3 Albumn Masterpiece for my trip choosing specific tracks fitting for the East, South and West parts of the adventure entitled -
The East Bonneville Go or Bust - Part 1
The South Bonneville Go or Bust - Part 2
The West Boneville Go or Bust - Part 3

I was astounded - the music is incredible - the journey begins with Sinatra's Come Fly with Me, from Steppenworlf's "Born to be Wild", Nilsson's "The Lord Must be in New York City", Dixie Chicken by Little Feet , "Crazy 'bout an Automobile" by Ry Cooder (who found the Cuban Buena Vista musicians), "Moving on Up", Curtis Mayfield and including of course Route 66 and the Rolling Stones version which has to be the best going on to Californian music with a bit of Beach Boys and even the last track being "The next plane to London" from The Rose Garden - I'll try and find a way of trying to post some of this music ...
 and Amazing Album covers epitomizing the ecletic crazy ideas of the trip -



p.s. I've just written the title and didn't realize that Walton actually was a famous film production site at the turn of the 20th century

No comments:

Post a Comment