Saturday 10 March 2012

They've gotta be R. Soles !

Ever since I moved back to London, I've always loved an extra cool shop on the Kings Road and some time ago bought a pair of their amazing boots.  The idea of taking a new pair with me on the trip - gorgeous, luxury, soft Mexican leather, beautifully crafted with unique designs seen on the international cat walks, has definately been on the list of "luxury" items to take but totally unrealistic.  But today I biked down there, talked about what I was going to do and said that the one pair of boots I want to take on the road trip is a pair of R.Soles.
Well unbelievably, Paul the R.Soles Manager couldn't have been more accommodating and agreed to "help" saying with a smile ...
"Great boots, great name, great fit for a great trip!" ...
and you know what ?  The exact ones I wanted, the Eagle inlay biker boots, were there for me in the right colour and size - unbelievable or made to be ?
These will be my bike boots for the trip ... wow !


No comments:

Post a Comment