Thursday 14 July 2011

When things are too good to be true, they normally are ... !

or maybe never count your chickens before they're hatched !

I was jubilent last week having found a lodger who was potentially going to contribute to a large percentage of the trip!  I couldnt believe what he was offering !  I was already calculating what a potential 10 months (at least!) would give me. 

Well now it seems that he's in reality wanting to share with a friend and may only stay for a month or two ... obviously he had a good tactic in offering such a high price that of course I had to accept and reject anyone else I may have had wanted to see!

And just think, I was going to start on a positive note and start talking about the trip, ... but oh, yes I will in the next few days ... watch out for this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment