Sunday 6 March 2016

The Road of Life moves on .. Buying my books & blogs go to my new website

Unbelievably, I started blogging my story and unknown journey on how to 'live dreams' here exactly 6 years ago in April 2011. 

So much in my life has changed with 2 massive biking road trips, handing in my 9 to 5 job last year, getting 2 books published 'Bonneville Go or Bust' & 'Southern Escapades' and travelling the country on my faithful T100 Bonneville signing books (and convincing people that they can also live their dreams), that I'll be moving my blog stories to my new website

Signed books can also be purchased including details on the events I'll be attending -

Stories and news 'on the roads less travelled' will continue.  Some recent ones include a cover story from Triumph and a London radio interview -


'Just Women' Radio Surrey - Interview

Lastly, I wanted to share something special with you. 
Last week, a 5***** 'verified purchase' review appeared on Amazon reviewing 'Bonneville Go or Bust' ....
"They broke the mould when they invented Zoe Cano. 
The story of an independent & feisty woman on her 'Bonny' out to find herself & America.
As Lady Gaga says 'Some women choose to follow men, & some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up & tell you that it doesn't love you anymore'
A must read."

Happy Travels.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the FANTASTIC post! This information is really good and thanks a ton for sharing it :-) I m looking forward desperately for the next post of yours.. carbon fiber bicycle rims

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely inspiring read! Being a female biker myself, Zoë's book 'Go or Bust' really grabbed me! You could almost smell those hot tyres on those melting tarmac routes!! Well done Zoë! I'm looking forward to reading the follow on book...

    ReplyDelete
  3. An inspiring read, I couldn't put this book down! As a female biker myself, this has encouraged me to do more with my bike. This year I am going to Germany by bike and later in the year a two week tour of France, Andorra and Spain on my husbands bike! Well done Zoë, what an achievement! Can't wait to read the follow on book! It was great to meet you at the MAG rally on June 4th, thanx for signing my copy of your fab book,Go or Bust'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your so kind with your comments thank you! If you get a chance please post the first quote on my website www.zoecano.com/books and scroll down - cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, discovered your website whilst arbitrarily dealing with the web seeking some thing entertainment to examine. I an happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information 7 days andaman honeymoon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am provide Tempo Traveller Hire in Delhi or Tempo Traveller on Rent.

    A royal journey to Agra or a luxury cruise to Tajmahal! Planning for something like this in Delhi? Then Tempo Traveller on rent by tempotravller.com is the most authentic service provider whom you can trust blindly. We have been serving thousands of people since last many years, and we know what you need in your journey.

    ReplyDelete