Wednesday 25 June 2014

Packing for a Long Distance Motorcycle Trip

With the build up to the world book launch 'Bonneville Go or Bust' at www.triumph-live.com on 12 July, I was recently asked by the prestigious travel magazine Wanderlust to submit a subject which would interest or help fellow motorbike travellers!  What do I know! :)

I'm really pleased with the article which appeared just today.  Take a look - Advice on How to Pack for a Long Distance Motorcycle Trip

And hopefully see you in the next couple of weeks up at Triumph Live.

2 comments:

  1. Here are some choice tunes I enjoy listening to on long rides, pumping through my helmet at high volume as the road goes by under my wheels. icon helmets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!! entfernung zwischen

    ReplyDelete